According to sealing structure, ball valve can be classified into floating ball valve and trunnion ball valve. Floating ball valve mainly utilizes the fluid pressure to press the ball on the seat, forming floating seal. For that, the pressure and size are limited. The ball of the trunnion type is fixed and sustained by upper bearing and lower bearing which are installed on valve body. Sealing is realized when spring and fluid pressure push the valve seat to the ball. So the torque of trunnion ball valve is smaller than floating ball valve and can be applies to high pressure and large size. Common straight through ball valve is widely used to cut off fluid. It should not be used to control flow which may cause seal ring erosion. Three way ball valve and four way ball valve are utilize to change the direction of the fluid. Xinhai Ball Valves, API 608, API 6D, BS 5351, forged, cast steel, floating, trunnion, metal to metal seat, side entry, top entry, full welded. 1/2 - 48 inch.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valve, mainly...
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...