Model No.: YG07 Hits: 1418
Key Specifications / Features
Basket strainer is applicable for oil and other fluid medium to filter impurity in the pipeline. The area of screen hole is larger than tube diameter by 2-3times.
When installing strainer, impurities may enter into pipelines, and materials may also contain impurities. When medium passing through, impurities can be filtered by screen.Open the bonnet and clean the screen when the impurities reached a certain level.
1. Using stainless steel screen. Aperture is Φ3～6 and the number can be chosen.
2. Pressure gauge can connected to the strainer . Threaded hole exits on the bonnet for easy installation of the pressure gauge.
3. Large flow area and low pressure loss
|Body||Carbon steel, stainless steel|
|Bonnet||Carbon steel, stainless steel|
|Nominal Diameter DN||Dimensions(mm)|
Products Related to Basket Strainer
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valve, mainly...
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...