Model No.: YG07 Hits: 1389
Key Specifications / Features
Basket strainer is applicable for oil and other fluid medium to filter impurity in the pipeline. The area of screen hole is larger than tube diameter by 2-3times.
When installing strainer, impurities may enter into pipelines, and materials may also contain impurities. When medium passing through, impurities can be filtered by screen.Open the bonnet and clean the screen when the impurities reached a certain level.
1. Using stainless steel screen. Aperture is Φ3～6 and the number can be chosen.
2. Pressure gauge can connected to the strainer . Threaded hole exits on the bonnet for easy installation of the pressure gauge.
3. Large flow area and low pressure loss
|Body||Carbon steel, stainless steel|
|Bonnet||Carbon steel, stainless steel|
|Nominal Diameter DN||Dimensions(mm)|
Products Related to Basket Strainer
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...
- Usage of Valve Standards in China
- Valve products have been widely applied in petroleum, chemical engineering, nuclear power, metallurgy, electric power, hydraulic power, large coal chemical industry and other industries. Total quantit...
- Innovation, the Future Trend for Pneumatic Control Valve
- Pneumatic control valve plays a vital role in automatic control system of modern factory. The competition is quite intense in pneumatic valve industry in China. The future development trend of pneumat...