Bellow Sealed Globe Valves: DIN EN 12516-1, BS 1873, EN13709
Model No.: GLV BS DIN 3356 Hits: 2819
Key Specifications / Features
Valve Type: DIN Bellows Seal Globe Valve
Valve Size: DN 15 - DN 350
Pressure Rating: PN 16 - PN 40
Double seal, more reliable performance.
Stem lift position indication, more intuitive.
Small flow resistance, low pressure drop.
|Design & Manufacture||
DIN EN 12516-1,
BS EN 12516.1,
BS 1873 EN13709
|Face to Face Dimension||
BS EN 558-1
|Flange Ends Dimension||
BS EN 1092-1，
|BW End Dimension||EN12627|
|Test & Inspection||
BS EN 12266,
Products Related to Bellow Sealed Globe Valves: DIN EN 12516-1, BS 1873, EN13709
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...
- Usage of Valve Standards in China
- Valve products have been widely applied in petroleum, chemical engineering, nuclear power, metallurgy, electric power, hydraulic power, large coal chemical industry and other industries. Total quantit...
- Innovation, the Future Trend for Pneumatic Control Valve
- Pneumatic control valve plays a vital role in automatic control system of modern factory. The competition is quite intense in pneumatic valve industry in China. The future development trend of pneumat...