Bellow Sealed Globe Valves: DIN EN 12516-1, BS 1873, EN13709
Model No.: GLV BS DIN 3356 Hits: 2876
Key Specifications / Features
Valve Type: DIN Bellows Seal Globe Valve
Valve Size: DN 15 - DN 350
Pressure Rating: PN 16 - PN 40
Double seal, more reliable performance.
Stem lift position indication, more intuitive.
Small flow resistance, low pressure drop.
|Design & Manufacture||
DIN EN 12516-1,
BS EN 12516.1,
BS 1873 EN13709
|Face to Face Dimension||
BS EN 558-1
|Flange Ends Dimension||
BS EN 1092-1，
|BW End Dimension||EN12627|
|Test & Inspection||
BS EN 12266,
Products Related to Bellow Sealed Globe Valves: DIN EN 12516-1, BS 1873, EN13709
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valve, mainly...
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...