Cast Steel Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves: API 608, API 6D
Model No.: TMBV CS API 01 Hits: 2491
Key Specifications / Features
Valve Type: Cast Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve.
Valve Size: 2” - 24”.
Pressure Rating: Class 150 – 600.
Body Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex Steel.
Trim Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex Steel.
Two Pieces Cast Steel Body,
Trunnion Mounted Ball, Full & Reduced Bore,
Anti-static Device, Blow-out Proof Stem,
Fire Safe Design, Emergency Sealant Injector (6” & larger).
|Design & Manufacture:||ASME B16.34/API 6D|
|Face to Face(End to End)||ASME B 16.10/API 6D|
|End Flange||ASME B16.5|
|Butt welded end||ASME B16.25|
|Fire Safe Test||API 607/ API6 FA|
Products Related to Cast Steel Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves: API 608, API 6D
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valve, mainly...
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...