Check Valve Introduction
Check valve allows medium to flow in one direction, stopping counter flowing. The valve operates automatically. With the pressure of fluids, the disc opens. When fluids counter flowing, pressure make disc coincide with base and cut off medium.
Check valve is classified into swing check valve and lift check valve. Swing check valve has a hinge. To ensure disc can reach to the appropriate position on base, the disc is put inside hinge so that disc has adequate swing space and makes disc contact with base completely. Disc is made of metal, or inlaid with leather, rubber or synthetic material, based on requirements. When swing check valve opens completely, pressure of fluid has no block. For that, pressure on valve is low.
The disc of lift check valve is located at the sealing face of upper base on the valve. The disc can lift freely. The pressure of fluids raises the disc from the sealing face of base. Back flowing of medium push disc back to base and cut off flowing. According to utilizing conditions, the disc can be made of metal or inlaid with rubber shim or rubber ring. The channel of swing check valve, medium flowing through, is narrow. For that, the pressure on lift check valve is higher than swing check valve, and flow of swing check valve has less limitation.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valve, mainly...
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...