Check Valves Applied in Sewage Lifter
Check valves applied on sewage lifter can solve the problems which are caused by sewage backflow. Drain pipes equipped with check valves can protect equipment from being damaged by sewage backflow, and reduce water storage capacity inside equipment meanwhile.
Sewage lifter is used to drain the sewage which cannot be drained by gravity flow through high pressure produced by pump. It is mainly used for basement. Sewage in basement is taken to upper storey or nearby discharge pipes, then flow away. However, some sewage remained inside pipe begins to flow back on account of lacking pressure, after sewage lifter stopping operation. In general, sewage pipe is vertical. The pressure caused by backflow is huge. If the sewage falls on equipment directly, it may damage equipment. The resolution is to install a check valve on sewage pipe.
Check valves refer to the valves which open or close disc automatically depending on media flowing, preventing media from flowing back. Check valves are also called as non-return valves or one-way valves. Check valves are a kind of automatic valves. Check valves also can be used for pipes whose pressure may exceed system pressure which supplied by auxiliary system. Check valves are generally installed horizontally.
Check valves used for sewage lifter can prevent sewage from flowing back. Check valves allow media to flow in only one direction and prevent reverse flowing. The valves operate automatically. Under the pressure that lifter extract sewage, the disc is opened. When pump stops and sewage flows back, the dick is applied on seat due to self-registration of media pressure and disc, cutting off flowing.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...
- Usage of Valve Standards in China
- Valve products have been widely applied in petroleum, chemical engineering, nuclear power, metallurgy, electric power, hydraulic power, large coal chemical industry and other industries. Total quantit...
- Innovation, the Future Trend for Pneumatic Control Valve
- Pneumatic control valve plays a vital role in automatic control system of modern factory. The competition is quite intense in pneumatic valve industry in China. The future development trend of pneumat...