Check Valves Applied in Sewage Lifter
Check valves applied on sewage lifter can solve the problems which are caused by sewage backflow. Drain pipes equipped with check valves can protect equipment from being damaged by sewage backflow, and reduce water storage capacity inside equipment meanwhile.
Sewage lifter is used to drain the sewage which cannot be drained by gravity flow through high pressure produced by pump. It is mainly used for basement. Sewage in basement is taken to upper storey or nearby discharge pipes, then flow away. However, some sewage remained inside pipe begins to flow back on account of lacking pressure, after sewage lifter stopping operation. In general, sewage pipe is vertical. The pressure caused by backflow is huge. If the sewage falls on equipment directly, it may damage equipment. The resolution is to install a check valve on sewage pipe.
Check valves refer to the valves which open or close disc automatically depending on media flowing, preventing media from flowing back. Check valves are also called as non-return valves or one-way valves. Check valves are a kind of automatic valves. Check valves also can be used for pipes whose pressure may exceed system pressure which supplied by auxiliary system. Check valves are generally installed horizontally.
Check valves used for sewage lifter can prevent sewage from flowing back. Check valves allow media to flow in only one direction and prevent reverse flowing. The valves operate automatically. Under the pressure that lifter extract sewage, the disc is opened. When pump stops and sewage flows back, the dick is applied on seat due to self-registration of media pressure and disc, cutting off flowing.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valve, mainly...
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...