China Valve Industry Facing With Problems
Posted: 12/08/2015 05:12:20 Hits: 557
Influenced by economic crisis, due structural adjustment of global valve manufacturing, industrial gravity centre, technology and investment of top brands transfer to China. Modern life style, pursuit leisure natural sport conception promotes consumer demands on Chinese valve market to grow fast.
As essential industrial equipment and important matched mechanical product in national economy, valve has been widely applied in power, petrifaction, metallurgy, environmental protection, coal and other fields in national economy, including water conservation, urban construction and other constructions of infrastructures. Among that, gas & oil, power and chemical engineering are the most important application fields. During 2010-2014, Chinese valve market has expanded rapidly.
Advancement and reliability of valve have direct relationship with normal operation of industrial devices and infrastructures. Technological change and industrial revolution have great influences on valve industry. For years, through technology import and absorption, independent development and technical transformation, product development, design and manufacturing level are highly improved. Except for some valves having high parameters and particular valves, Chinese valves can meet the requirements in national economy and infrastructures construction basically. However, China valve industry is still facing with some problems:
1. Valve market is scattered. There are a lot of manufacturers and fierce competition.
2. Fierce competition is on low-end market while monopolistic competition is on high-end market.
3. Technical level, technological and materials technology are relatively backward. In valve industry, the largest valve manufacturers are mainly concentrating in Europe, the U.S., Japan and other developed countries.
4. China valve industry is started lately. Industry standard and related laws or regulations still need to be innovated and strengthened.
5. Adjustments of industrial structure and product structure result in valve system gradually integrating and automating.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves A butterfly valve is a rotary valve which is open or closed by rotating a disk-shaped, circular or rectangular closure member fo...
- Xinhai is going to participate in the Valve World Conference & Expo 2018
- Xinhai Valve is going to participate in the 11th Valve World Conference 2018 in Germany, and our booth number is 3D01. You are very welcome to come and negotiate valve business with us. Exhibition in...
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valves, mainl...