CII valves And Actuators Division AGM Held in Delhi
Posted: 05/06/2014 09:05:04 Hits: 1395
On 02nd May 2014, the Confederation of India Industry's (CII) valves and actuators division's annual general meeting (AGM) was held in Delhi. The succeeding chairman of the division, Mr. I.S Malhotra of Pentair Valves was proposed by the current chairman, Mr. Arvind Goel Auma (I) Private Limited. Mr. Uma Shankar of Advance Valves conducted the event in the absence of Mr. Goel.
The decision was accepted and seconded unanimously by other members of the division. L&T Valves, Velan Valves, Sanmar, Ebro, Kirloskar Brothers Limited, KITZ Valves etc are some of the other members who participated in the AGM. Mr. Tuhin Chatterji and Mr. Dushyant Singh were present from the CII.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valve, mainly...
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...