Credit Risk for China Valve Industry, 2014
Posted: 05/29/2014 11:05:00 Hits: 1057
Valve is a device that connects or cuts off medium in pipelines and regulates flow. It is key components in petroleum, chemical, power station, pipelines, nuclear industry, etc. China has the most valve manufacturers in the world. The number is about 6,000. In recent years, China valve industry has developed highly for national economy growth.
Form January to December, 2012, nationwide total output of valves is 7,213,025 tons, increased by 11.23% compared with 2012. In 2013, total output is 8,002,394.78 tons, raised by 4.12% from the year before.
China valve industry has a bright future for several reasons:
1. Support form national policies. With the gradually advancement of policy that promoting machinery, general manufacturing base gets key support in further.
2. High demands for valve in market. Sustainable developing of state owned economy and expanding of fixed asset investment such as West-East natural gas transmission project, West-East electricity transmission project and South-North water transfer project require a large number of valves. Otherwise, with coming of industrialization, petroleum, metallurgy, chemical engineering and other industries will strengthen demands for valve products.
For that, banks and other financial institutions should estimate credit risk in valve industry when making credit decisions.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valve, mainly...
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...