Demands for Valves in Developing Countries Growing Highly
Posted: 05/27/2015 04:05:16 Hits: 755
Insiders claim that the next few years will be a great shock for valves industry. The shock will expand the trend of polarization in valves’ brand. It is predict that in the next few years, there will be less valves manufacturers existing. However, the shock will bring more opportunities. The shock will make market operation more rational.
Global valve markets mainly concentrate in countries or zones having highly developed economy or industry. Based on data from McIlvaine the most important 10 valves consumers in the world was China, the U.S., Japan, Russia, India, Germany, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Korea and the U.K.. Among that, market in China, the U.S. and the Japan which were located at the top three was 8.847 billion USD, 8.815 billion USD and 2.668 billion USD respectively. In terms of regional markets, East Asia, North America and West Europe are the three largest valves market around the world. Recent years, demands for valves in developing countries (China as representative) and the Middle East grow highly, beginning to take place of EU and North America to become the new engine for globe valve industry growth.
By 2015, market size of industrial valves in Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC) will reach to 1.789 billion USD, 2.767 billion USD, 2.860 billion USD and 10.938 billion USD, 18.354 billion USD in total, increasing by 23.25% compared with 2012. The total market size will account for 30.45% of global market size. As traditional oil exporter, the Middle East also expands to the downstream industries of oil and gas industry through new-built oil refining programs which drives large number of demands for valve products.
The main reason that valve market in developing countries expands rapidly is that high growth of economic aggregate in those countries drives oil and gas, power, chemical industry and other downstream industries of valve to develop, stimulate the demands for valves further.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valve, mainly...
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...