Feature of Hard Seal Eccentric Semi-Ball Valve
Hard seal eccentric semi-ball valve uses the common path of eccentric body, eccentric ball, seat and stem for centring when they make rotational motion. It is tighter during closing to realize sealing. The ball is separated from seat completely, eliminating the abrasion of sealing ring and overcoming the abrasion between conventional seat and body. Nonmetal elastic materials are implanted into metal seat so that the metal face of seat can be protected. The valve is quite suitable for fiber, tiny solid particles, pulp, coal ash, oil and petroleum.
In terms of structure, hard seal eccentric semi-ball valve is classified into up-load and side mount:
1. Up-load: up-load mainly focuses on media having strong erosion wearing. The structure is convenient for repairing when change damaged closure member. The valve does not need to be dismantled from the pipes, saving time and cost.
2. Side mount: side mount has compact structure and light weight, quite suitable for the situation having limited installation space.
Feature of hard seal eccentric semi-ball valve
1. The structure uses eccentric deed to realize tightening, regulation and closing through transmission mechanism. Due to double eccentricity, valve plug hides inside ball during closing. The valve has large actual internal area, in case of being eroded. When the valve is on, the surface of plug advances along with seat gradually, effectively eliminating scaling and realizing reliable sealing.
2. The balls use duplex metal and base metal is bead welded with different alloys. The seat is also processed by using bead welding. The sealing face has corrosion resistance, wearing resistance and high strength, meeting different requirements.
3. The valve has closed sealing. It can realize non-leakage when transmitting harmful gas.
4. The plug of sealing pair maintains compensation. After seat being wear, just only rotate a little during closing, which can realize reliable sealing and extend service life. Moreover, the seat is still available when gland nuts are turned off, adjusted or changed.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- Xinhai is going to participate in the Valve World Conference & Expo 2018
- Xinhai Valve is going to participate in the 11th Valve World Conference 2018 in Germany, and our booth number is 3D01. You are very welcome to come and negotiate valve business with us. Exhibition in...
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valves, mainl...
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...