Features and Usage of Pneumatic Tefulong Butterfly Valves
Pneumatic tefulong butterfly valves use disc with ball sealing surface cylinder packed by PTFE, having convenient operation, rigorous sealing performance and long service life. The butterfly valves can be used for rapidly cutting off or regulating flow. Pneumatic tefulong butterfly valves are suitable for the situations which need reliable sealing and good regulating performance.
Pneumatic tefulong butterfly valves consist of pneumatic actuator and butterfly valves. The butterfly valves use a round disc as closure member which can rotate with valve plier. Pneumatic valves are mainly used as block valves. Pneumatic tefulong butterfly valves can also be designed as having regulation performance. Currently, the valves are commonly used in low pressure large and medium caliber pipe lines.
Pneumatic tefulong butterfly valves can be classified into stainless steel pneumatic butterfly valves, hard seal pneumatic butterfly valves, soft seal pneumatic butterfly valves, carbon steel pneumatic butterfly valves, etc.
Usage of pneumatic tefulong butterfly valves
Body uses fission. Sealing on two ends of valve shaft is controlled by rotating base between disc and seat and fluororubber, which ensures that valve shafts cannot contact with fluid media inside antrum. Pneumatic tefulong butterfly valves are widely used in various kinds of industrial pipelines transmitting fluid and gas (including steam). The valves also used for transmitting corrosive media such as sulfuric acid, hydrofluoric acid, phosphoric acid, chlorine, strong base, chloroazotic acid and other media having strong corrosion.
Features of pneumatic tefulong butterfly valves
1. Novel design, reasonable and unique design, light weight;
2. Low torque, convenient for operation;
3. The valves can be installed at any positions, convenient for maintenance;
4. Sealing components can be changed. Sealing performance realizes two-way sealing and zero leakage;
5. Sealing materials have ageing resistance, corrosion resistance and long service life.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves A butterfly valve is a rotary valve which is open or closed by rotating a disk-shaped, circular or rectangular closure member fo...
- Xinhai is going to participate in the Valve World Conference & Expo 2018
- Xinhai Valve is going to participate in the 11th Valve World Conference 2018 in Germany, and our booth number is 3D01. You are very welcome to come and negotiate valve business with us. Exhibition in...
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valves, mainl...