Features of Extension Rod Butterfly Valve
Extension rod butterfly valve is widely applied in chemical engineering, petrifaction, petroleum, paper making, mining, power, liquefied gas, food, pharmacy, drainage, municipal administration, electric industry, urban construction, etc.
Several factors should be considered when choose extension rod butterfly valve
First of all, when media flow through extension rod butterfly valve, the pressure loss is quite large, three times of gate valves. So when choose extension butterfly valve, regulation ability to media inside piping should be ensured. Influences of pressure loss in pipeline system and the impact on media pressure when close disc should be taken into consideration. What’s more, temperature of materials used for elastic seat under high temperature also should be noticed.
In terms of extension rod butterfly valve, the disc has definite wiping performance during movement. Nevertheless, extension rod butterfly valve can be used for media which contain floating solid particles. Strength of sealing parts can be considered based on powders and particles in media.
Main features of extension rod butterfly valve:
1. Fresh design, reasonable and special structure, light weight, quick on-off;
2. Low torque, convenient operation, less effort and flexible;
3. Extension rod butterfly valve can be installed at any positions, convenient for maintenance;
4. Sealing parts are replaceable. Sealing performance can realize zero leakage of double direction sealing;
5. Sealing materials have good aging resistance, corrosion resistance and long service life.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valve, mainly...
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...