Features of Power Station Welding Gate Valve
Power station welding gate valve is used for pipes of high temperature high pressure water, oil or over-heating steam in thermal power plant, petrochemical industry and metallurgy. The valve has the advantages of wearing resistance, temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and long service life. Power station welding gate valve has the following features.
1. The shell is cast by using precise technology, having smooth appearance, uniform microstructure and meeting the requirement of low medium and high pressure.
2. Matched with particular materials, ensure high hardness and hardness difference on sealing face. The sealing face is grinded precisely, having bright surface, good corrosion resistance and service life.
3. Back sealing is adapted, protecting sealing fillers efficiently in case of leakage.
4. Double disc. The sealing faces coincide with each other for 100%, particularly convenient for online overhaul.
5. The valve has been tested under high water pressure, high gas pressure and non-destruction. The quality of castings is maintained roundly.
6. The surface of stem is grinded precisely, having abrasion resistance. It can reduce torque effectively, convenient for operation.
7. Special corrosion packing is adapted, having temperature and pressure resistance, corrosion resistance, self-lubrication. It can reduce torque, in case of corrosion on surface of stem and leakage.
8. Double pressure bearing design meets strict requirements under various particular conditions.
9. The valve can be equipped with various intelligent electronic devices, realizing long distance automatic control and detection.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valve, mainly...
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...