Foreign Corporations Not to Purchase Kurds Petroleum
Posted: 06/03/2014 11:06:14 Hits: 933
On June 1, Iraqi Oil Ministry warned that foreign corporations should not buy petroleum from an oiler, considering those petroleum was exported from Kurdish Autonomous Region arbitrarily. Iraq also claimed that it would take legal action to foreign corporations which purchase the petroleum.
Currently, Iraqi government is taking a close look at an oiler which may carry petroleum. Iraq threatens to conduct prosecution to corporations dealing with the oiler.
Last week, Iraqi Oil Ministry published a claim that it had submit arbitration about Turkish government and oil pipes operator to International Chamber of Commerce located in Paris, requesting Turkey to stop importing petroleum from Kurds without the authorization of Iraqi central government. However, Kurdish government considered that the arbitration ignored the rights of Kurds, violating the constitution.
At the end of last year, a new oil pipes to Turkey was build in Kurds. On May 29, Kurdish government announced that it began to transmit petroleum to oilers stopping at Ceyhan Harbor, Turkey through the pipelines.
Based on Iraqi constitution, Iraqi petroleum resources belong to all of Iraqi. All of revenue should be distributed equally, by Iraqi central government. However, central government has serious disagreement with local government about oil exploration and revenue distribution. Drafts about petroleum are always not passing through congress. In recent years, Kurdish local government has signed some petroleum exploration and sale contract by itself, including exporting petroleum through oil truck directly.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...
- Usage of Valve Standards in China
- Valve products have been widely applied in petroleum, chemical engineering, nuclear power, metallurgy, electric power, hydraulic power, large coal chemical industry and other industries. Total quantit...
- Innovation, the Future Trend for Pneumatic Control Valve
- Pneumatic control valve plays a vital role in automatic control system of modern factory. The competition is quite intense in pneumatic valve industry in China. The future development trend of pneumat...