Forged Steel Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves: API 6D
Model No.: TMBV FS API 01 Hits: 2434
Key Specifications / Features
Valve Type: Forged Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve.
Size: 2” - 40”.
Pressure Rating: Class 150 – 2500.
Body Material: Forged Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex Steel.
Trim Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex Steel.
Three Pieces Forged Steel Body,
Trunnion Mounted Ball, Full & Reduced Bore,
Anti-static Device, Blow-out Proof Stem,
Double Block & Bleed, Fire Safe Design,
Emergency Sealant Injector (6” & larger),
Vent Valve (6” & larger), Lifting Lug& Supporting Feet (8” & larger).
|Design & Manufacture:||ASME B16.34, API 6D|
|Face to Face(End to End)||ASME B 16.10/API 6D|
|End Flange||ASME B16.5/B16.47|
|Butt welded end||ASME B16.25|
|Fire Safe Test||API 607, API6 FA|
Products Related to Forged Steel Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves: API 6D
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...
- Usage of Valve Standards in China
- Valve products have been widely applied in petroleum, chemical engineering, nuclear power, metallurgy, electric power, hydraulic power, large coal chemical industry and other industries. Total quantit...
- Innovation, the Future Trend for Pneumatic Control Valve
- Pneumatic control valve plays a vital role in automatic control system of modern factory. The competition is quite intense in pneumatic valve industry in China. The future development trend of pneumat...