Fully Welded Ball Valves: API 6D
Model No.: GWBV API 01 Hits: 1672
Key Specifications / Features
Valve Type: Fully Welded Ball Valve.
Size: 2” - 48”.
Pressure: Class 150 – 2500.
Material: Forged Carbon Steel.
Trim: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex Steel.
Body and bonnet welded integral,
Full port or reduce port, Fire safe design,
Double block and bleed, Cavity pressure self relief,
Blowout-proof stem, Anti-static design, Optional double piston design,
Optional under-ground & extended stem design.
Products Related to Fully Welded Ball Valves: API 6D
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valve, mainly...
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...