Gear Operated Flange Ball Valve
Model No.: Q341F Hits: 2750
Previous: Pneumatic Stainless Steel Ball Valve
Key Specifications / Features
Gear Operated flange ball valve, as a kind of valves, is widely utilized in petrochemical industry and long-distance transport pipes. The closing part of ball valve is a ball with a hole. The ball turn with the stem to open or close the valve. Compared with other valves, the flow resistance of gear operated flange ball valve is minimum. When valve opened completely, the channel of the ball and valve body is equal to pipes, so that medium pass through without any loss. Compared with gate valve and globe valve, ball valve has small volume, light weight and convenient installment.
Gear Operated Flange Ball Valve Components Materials
|Basis||Chinese Standards||American Standards|
|Face to face dimension (flanged)||GB/T12221||AP16D||ANSI B16.10|
|Face to face dimension (BW)||GB/T15188.1||AP16D||ANSI B16.10|
|Butt Welded End||GB/T12224||ANSI B16.25|
|Test & Inspection||GB/T9092||AP16D||AP1598|
Products Related to Gear Operated Flange Ball Valve
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves A butterfly valve is a rotary valve which is open or closed by rotating a disk-shaped, circular or rectangular closure member fo...
- Xinhai is going to participate in the Valve World Conference & Expo 2018
- Xinhai Valve is going to participate in the 11th Valve World Conference 2018 in Germany, and our booth number is 3D01. You are very welcome to come and negotiate valve business with us. Exhibition in...
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valves, mainl...