How to Choose Regulating Valve?
Regulating valve, also called as control is a kind of valves which receive control signal and change flow of fluid with the help of motive power. Regulating valve consists of actuator and valve. Based on motive power, regulating valve can be classified into pneumatic regulating valve(using compressed air), electric regulating valve(using electricity) and hydraulic regulating valve(useing pressure of liquid medium).
Regulating valve has a lot of varieties. The most common used regulating valve is straight regulating valve, straight two-way regulating valve, butterfly regulating valve and ball regulating valve, etc. Choosing regulating valve should be based on the following situations:
Consider characteristics of fluid and unbalanced force.
For medium having high concentration of pellet, inner materials of valve should be hard.
Valves which have simple structure are suitable for corrosive medium.
(4)Tempaerature & pressure of medium
When medium having high temperature and high pressure which change a lot, it should use the valve whose materials of core and sead having small changing temperature and pressure.
(5)Avoid flash and cavitation
Fluid medium can cause flash and cavitation. During utilization, flash and cavitation form vibration and noise, reducing long service life of valve. For that, choosing valve should avoid flash and cavitation.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- Xinhai is going to participate in the Valve World Conference & Expo 2018
- Xinhai Valve is going to participate in the 11th Valve World Conference 2018 in Germany, and our booth number is 3D01. You are very welcome to come and negotiate valve business with us. Exhibition in...
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valves, mainl...
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...