Low Resistant Slow Closing Butterfly Silence Check Valve
Model No.: HH49X Hits: 1043
Key Specifications / Features
Low resistant slow closing butterfly silence check valve is ideal valves for the drainage system in city or industries, for its advantages of novel structure, small volume, low fluid resistance, reliable seal and wearing resistance, etc.
Low resistant slow closing butterfly silence check valve is installed at the exit of water pump to avoid refluence of medium and eliminate destructive water hammer, ensuring safety. The check valve consists of body, disc, cushion and micro regulating valve.
|Model No.: HH48X||Nominal Diameter: 200MM-1200MM||Pressure: 1.6MPA -10MPA|
|Connection type: flange||Operation : automation||Function: avoid refluence and water hammer|
|Applicable Medium: water||Materials: Cast iron HT200, Carbon Steel WCB||Standards: Chinese JB Standards or Customized Standards|
|Materials||Gray cast iron, carbon steel||Gray cast steel, carbon steel, ductile cast iron||duprene rubber , acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber||Stainless steel||Politef|
Products Related to Low Resistant Slow Closing Butterfly Silence Check Valve
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valve, mainly...
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...