Low Resistant Slow Closing Check Valve
Key Specifications / Features
Low resistant slow closing check valve is utilized for drainage system. The check valve is installed at the exit of pump to avoid refluence of medium and eliminate destructive water hammer. It can also decrease the pressure of water hammer effectively to ensure safety when check valve closed.
1. Utilizing hydraulic slow closing installation
2. Light weight, large aperture, energy conservation
3. Reliable seal, wearing resistance, long service life, no vibration, no noise, etc.
Design: GB/T 12233
Face to Face : GB/T 12221
Flange: JB/T 79,HG20592,GB9113,ANSI
Test & Inspection: JB/T 9092,GB/T13927
Pressure & Temperature: GB/T 9131
Marking: GB/T 12220
|Components||Body & Bonnet||Disc||Stem|
|Materials||Gray cast iron||rubber||Stainless steel|
Products Related to Low Resistant Slow Closing Check Valve
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...
- Usage of Valve Standards in China
- Valve products have been widely applied in petroleum, chemical engineering, nuclear power, metallurgy, electric power, hydraulic power, large coal chemical industry and other industries. Total quantit...
- Innovation, the Future Trend for Pneumatic Control Valve
- Pneumatic control valve plays a vital role in automatic control system of modern factory. The competition is quite intense in pneumatic valve industry in China. The future development trend of pneumat...