Low Resistant Slow Closing Check Valve
Key Specifications / Features
Low resistant slow closing check valve is utilized for drainage system. The check valve is installed at the exit of pump to avoid refluence of medium and eliminate destructive water hammer. It can also decrease the pressure of water hammer effectively to ensure safety when check valve closed.
1. Utilizing hydraulic slow closing installation
2. Light weight, large aperture, energy conservation
3. Reliable seal, wearing resistance, long service life, no vibration, no noise, etc.
Design: GB/T 12233
Face to Face : GB/T 12221
Flange: JB/T 79,HG20592,GB9113,ANSI
Test & Inspection: JB/T 9092,GB/T13927
Pressure & Temperature: GB/T 9131
Marking: GB/T 12220
|Components||Body & Bonnet||Disc||Stem|
|Materials||Gray cast iron||rubber||Stainless steel|
Products Related to Low Resistant Slow Closing Check Valve
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves A butterfly valve is a rotary valve which is open or closed by rotating a disk-shaped, circular or rectangular closure member fo...
- Xinhai is going to participate in the Valve World Conference & Expo 2018
- Xinhai Valve is going to participate in the 11th Valve World Conference 2018 in Germany, and our booth number is 3D01. You are very welcome to come and negotiate valve business with us. Exhibition in...
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valves, mainl...