Pipe Line Can be Protected by New Sanitary Valves
Posted: 04/28/2014 08:04:34 Hits: 980
As the trusted global sanitary valves manufacturer, Adamant Valves announced that they had launched their new sanitary valves with new EPDM and PTFE Diaphragm for fine chemicals. Chemical engineers can now purchase the reliable and affordable sanitary valves with the new diaphragm that will protect the pipe line from leakage. This new diaphragm has higher corrosion resistance thus increases the service life of the valve.
Sanitary valves are found in virtually every industrial process, including food manufacturing, chemical, pharmaceutical, brewery and many other fields. There was a growing concern in the industry as toluene corrodes the EPDM rubber easily.
This in turn will cause the valve to leak and damage the pipe line and system. While every spill has different consequences, it all boils down to increasing waste and pollution. Not to mention the environmental cost and effects on employees from the possible harmful chemicals pumped through the valves.
Mike Lee from Adamant Valves said, "We are thrilled to introduce this new product because pure EPDM+PTFE diaphragm is really the best choice for fine chemicals. Most of the sanitary diaphragm valves currently use pure EPDM or compound EPDM+PTFE material, which do not work well for the fine chemical industries as they cause corrosion and leakage".
Adamant Valves has solved this problem by offering pure EPDM+PTFE diaphragm that works well under toluene medium. The PTFE material is 0.8mm thicker than the industry standard, therefore ensuring a better sealing for fine chemicals.
Features of the EPDM and PTFE Diaphragm include:
EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) is a varox-cured material that is commonly used in pharmaceutical and biotech applications. The material is non-cytotoxic and sulfur free.
PTFE is a Polytetrafluoroethylene, a thermoplastic resin that is virtually resistant to all fluids, including chemicals.
Adamant Valves have combined these two materials, making the PTFE seal thicker to protect the EPDM rubber from fine chemical corrosion. This double seal will not only counteract the materials drawbacks but will also protect the valve and pipe line from leakage, cut the time and cost of maintenance, and increase the operational life.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...
- Usage of Valve Standards in China
- Valve products have been widely applied in petroleum, chemical engineering, nuclear power, metallurgy, electric power, hydraulic power, large coal chemical industry and other industries. Total quantit...
- Innovation, the Future Trend for Pneumatic Control Valve
- Pneumatic control valve plays a vital role in automatic control system of modern factory. The competition is quite intense in pneumatic valve industry in China. The future development trend of pneumat...