Pneumatic Flange Butterfly Valve
Model No.: D643H Hits: 1797
Key Specifications / Features
Pneumatic flange butterfly valve, based on imported advanced technique, adopts fine J shape elastic seal ring and triple offset multilayer metal hard sealing structure. Applicable temperature belows 425℃. It is widely used to regulate flow or closure medium in metallurgy, petroleum, power and other industries. The valve utilizes triple offset sealing structure. Valve seat and disc made of stainless steel with different hardness, have good corrosion resistance and long service life. The valve has bi-directional sealing, according to GB/T13927-92 pressure test standard.
Characteristics of pneumatic flange butterfly valve
1. The valve adopts triple offset sealing structure which cannot cause abrasion to valve seat and disc, having good seal.
2. Seal ring made of stainless steel, combines with the advantages of metal hard seal and elastic seal. No matter under low or high temperature, seal ring has good seal.
3. Disc overlay with STL, has abrasion resistance and long service life.
4. Large size butterfly valve, utilizing lattice structure, has high strength, large flow area and small flow resistance.
5. The valve has bi-directional seal. It can be installed at any position without the limitation of medium flow and space.
6. Actuating device adopts multistage installment which is convenient to use.
|Nominal diameter DN(mm)||50～2000|
|Nominal Pressure PN(MPa)||0.6||1.0||1.6||2.5|
|Applicable temperature||Carbon steel: -29℃～425℃; stainless steel: -40℃～650℃|
|Applicable medium||Water, air, gas, oil and weak corrosive fluid|
|Driving mode||Manual, worm gear, pneumatic, electric|
Products Related to Pneumatic Flange Butterfly Valve
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...
- Usage of Valve Standards in China
- Valve products have been widely applied in petroleum, chemical engineering, nuclear power, metallurgy, electric power, hydraulic power, large coal chemical industry and other industries. Total quantit...
- Innovation, the Future Trend for Pneumatic Control Valve
- Pneumatic control valve plays a vital role in automatic control system of modern factory. The competition is quite intense in pneumatic valve industry in China. The future development trend of pneumat...