Pneumatic Valves Used in Water Supply System
Since valves are developed, pneumatic valves cannot be replaced. Pneumatic valves play their own unique role in water supply system. Pneumatic valves are mainly used in chemical engineering, pharmacy, oilfields, micro-electronics, electricity generation, power transmission and other industrial fields, which improve people’s lives.
Actuators used in valves can be classified into pneumatic actuators, electric actuators and hydraulic actuators. Air diaphragm actuator is also one type of pneumatic actuators. Air diaphragm is also classified into double acting and spring return. Actuator and regulator are a whole. Actuator has several categories: diaphragm type, piston type, and gear type. Piston type has long stroke, quite suitable for situations requiring high thrust; while diaphragm type has short stroke, only driving stem directly. Gear pneumatic actuator has simple structure, large thrust output, stability and reliability, explosion proof, which is widely used in power stations, chemical engineering, oil refinery having higher requirements for security.
Advantages of pneumatic valves in water supply system:
In water supply system, choosing pneumatic valves equipped with pneumatic actuator such as pneumatic knife gate valve is sensible. In general, water supply system is moist. Parts inside electric actuator may be corroded due to moisture, and is burned further which results in failure of water supply. What's worse, sparks may occur inside electric actuator and even result in explosion. However, pneumatic valves can reduce inlet pressure to required outlet pressure. With the pressure of media, outlet pressure can be maintained automatically.
Pneumatic valves have a lot of categories. So they should be chosen according practical situations.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...
- Usage of Valve Standards in China
- Valve products have been widely applied in petroleum, chemical engineering, nuclear power, metallurgy, electric power, hydraulic power, large coal chemical industry and other industries. Total quantit...
- Innovation, the Future Trend for Pneumatic Control Valve
- Pneumatic control valve plays a vital role in automatic control system of modern factory. The competition is quite intense in pneumatic valve industry in China. The future development trend of pneumat...