Regulating Valve Installation and Application
As one of terminal control components for automatic control system, regulating is a key component for automatic control system.
Generally, regualting valve is positively used (installed), for it having simple flow path and small resistance . However, unger high pressure, reverse installation is more suitable for regulating valve, which can improve unbalanced force and reduce damage to valve bore. Otherwise, it can avoid coking and occlusion of regulating valve. When angle regulating valve is reserve installed, it should avoid the valve is opened at a small opening for a long time in case of strong vibration which may damage to valve bore. Escpecially in pre-production trial of chemical plant installations, because of low load and process conditions far from requirement, it must avoid angle regulating valve opened at a small opening to avoid the damage to valve core, when valve is reserve installed.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valve, mainly...
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...