Relationship between the Internet and Valve Industry
Posted: 06/02/2015 03:06:56 Hits: 713
The internet is a global network, which connect net citizens around the world through tiny cables. On the Internet, everyone can see the information which they need. And all of the information is free and public. The internet maximizes resource utilization of the data. The information can exist in different forms. So, the Internet has already changed the way that people study, work and live. It even has influenced the whole social development.
Valve industry belongs to conventional industries. As vital components of fluid regulation equipments and large complete equipments, valves play a key role in every section of national economy.
The relationship between the Internet and valve industry
For the Internet growing gradually, all of conventional industries are suffering from the impact of new things more or less inevitably, including valve industry. Under the shock wave, some industries are flat-lining while other industries achieve new opportunities to grow like mushrooms. On the internet, all of information resources cross the regional limitation. Nowadays, two people can become cooperative partners although they are far from each other due to highly developed physical distribution.
Valves are widely applied in petrochemical industry, oil refinery, nuclear power and thermal power. Besides, construction and other special industries also need valves. The usage of valves is wide. Large numbers of enterprises use valves, which means that valves develop rapidly and have good prospect. In the next 10 years, thermal power, nuclear power, hydropower, large petrochemical engineering, oil and gas transmission pipe, coal liquefaction and metallurgy will develop unprecedentedly. The development of new valve products matching with the projects will be the key. The whole valve market will grow at a high speed. Valves products have simple manufacturing process and large demands. The global competition is also drastic. In terms of the market, valve industry has high concentration ration and monopoly has not formed yet. Combining with instantaneity and crossing localization of the Internet, valve industry has good prospect.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valve, mainly...
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...