Requirements for Assembling Technologies of Valves
Valves are a kind of hardware products in common use. There are definite requirements for valves before or during assembling. Otherwise, valves having been assembled cannot show their excellent properties.
Requirements for valves before assembling:
1. According processing requirements, some components need to be polished. Burrs are not allowed to exist on the surface of components;
2. All of components should be degreased;
3. After degreasing, all of components should be passivated by using acid pickling. Cleaning agents cannot contain phosphorus;
4. All of components must be cleaned by using pure water, after being passivated through acid pickling. Insecticides cannot be maintained. If the components are made of carbon steel, the procedures skip.
5. Every component should be wiped by using non-woven fabrics. Cables cannot be kept on the surface. Components can be dried by using clean nitrogen.
6. Use non-woven fabrics or precise filter paper wet by pure alcohol to wipe components until no dirt colors.
Requirements for assembling technologies of valves:
1. Installation workshop should be kept clean, or temporary zone can be built. For example, use newly bought color-stripes clothes or plastic films to prevent dust from entering during assembling;
2. Works should wear clean purified cotton work clothes and cap. Hair cannot leak. Works also should put on clean shoes and plastic gloves which having been degreased;
3. Tools used for assembling should be degreased for cleaning before assembling to keep clean.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves A butterfly valve is a rotary valve which is open or closed by rotating a disk-shaped, circular or rectangular closure member fo...
- Xinhai is going to participate in the Valve World Conference & Expo 2018
- Xinhai Valve is going to participate in the 11th Valve World Conference 2018 in Germany, and our booth number is 3D01. You are very welcome to come and negotiate valve business with us. Exhibition in...
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valves, mainl...