Rubber Disc Check Valve
Key Specifications / Features
The seal ring of rubber disc check valve is designed as lean to shorten the closing time and reduce the pressure caused by water hammer. Valve disc is made of acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber and steel plate by pressing under high temperature. The advantages of check valve include wash-out resistance, reliable seal, simple structure and convenient utilization.
Rubber disc check valve, consisting of body, bonnet,disc and spring, is mainly used at the exit of pipe in petroleum, chemical engineering and other industries.
|Shell Test Pressure(Mpa)||1.5||2.4|
|Seal Test Pressure(Mpa)||1.1||1.76|
Clean water, oil
|Nominal Diameter (DN)||L||H|
Products Related to Rubber Disc Check Valve
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valve, mainly...
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...