Russia Was Prepared for Endangered Oil Prices
Posted: 12/02/2014 05:12:19 Hits: 1087
It was reported that Alexei Ulyukayev, Russian Minister of Economic Affairs, said on Friday that Russia as a global major oil producer would have to be prepared for the decrease of crude oil prices-----they would reduce the prices predication. Before that, OPEC’s decision not to cut production caused oil prices sharply decline.
The continuously falling of crude oil prices would further hinder the economic growth in Russia, because about fifty percent annual income of Russian government came from oil and gas exports.
Ulyukayev also declared that Russian Economy Ministry would lower the price anticipation. Russia had initially predicted that the Urals crude oil price, which was generally lower than Brent oil, would be 100 dollars each barrel.
In addition, Russia news agency reported that Vladimir Putin had announced, that OPEC’s decision to keep initial oil production was really what they wanted, and he was convinced that oil market would be smooth in this winter.
When meeting with Patrick Pouyanne, CEO of the France Oil Company Total, Putin said, “I believe that the oil market will return to balance the first quarter next year”. He also asserted that he had forecast the falling of oil prices after the OPEC meeting, and Russia hasn’t done anything special to keep the prices.
November 27th, OPEC decided to maintain the daily production of 30 million barrels of crude oil, which made the Brent crude oil prices down to $72/barrel for the first time since the middle of 2010. It was thought that at present the daily production was one million barrels more than actually being needed in the market.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves A butterfly valve is a rotary valve which is open or closed by rotating a disk-shaped, circular or rectangular closure member fo...
- Xinhai is going to participate in the Valve World Conference & Expo 2018
- Xinhai Valve is going to participate in the 11th Valve World Conference 2018 in Germany, and our booth number is 3D01. You are very welcome to come and negotiate valve business with us. Exhibition in...
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valves, mainl...