Silent Check Valve
Model No.: HC42X Hits: 1383
Key Specifications / Features
Silent check valve is widely utilized for feedwater system and drain system. Valve disc is guided by central shaft at two ends, realizing on-off rapidly. The valve can be installed vertically or horizontally. The disc is loaded by spring which can close the valve quickly and reduce water hammer pressure effectively. Silent check valve has small volume, light weight and long service life.
The check valve consists of valve body, seat, baffle, valve disc, bushing, spring, etc. The inner channel adopts streamline design for low pressure losses and short closing stroke, which can close rapidly to avoid loud water hammer noise and keep silence. This kind of check valve is mainly installed at the exit of pump for feedwater, drain, fire protection and heating systems to avoid the damage to the pump caused by back flow of medium and water hammer.
|Maximum Working Pressure||1.0||1.6||2.5|
|Seal Test Pressure||1.1||1.76||2.75|
|Shell Test Pressure||1.5||2.4||3.75|
|Medium Temperature||X＜80℃, T≤150℃, H≤200℃|
|Nominal Diameter (DN)||L|
|Body, baffle||Cast iron, cast steel|
|Base, bushing, disc, shaft||Bronze or stainless steel|
Products Related to Silent Check Valve
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valve, mainly...
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...