Stainless Butterfly Valve Introduction
Based on structure, stainless steel butterfly valve can be classified into offset plate butterfly valve, vertical plate butterfly valve, cantboard butterfly valve, lever butterfly valve. Based on seal, stainless steel butterfly valve is classified into soft seal butterfly valve and hard seal butterfly valve. Soft seal butterfly valve uses rubber seal ring. Hard seal butterfly valve uses metal seal ring. Based on connection, stainless steel butterfly valve is classified into flanged butterfly valve and wafer butterfly valve.
Structure of butterfly valve
Spring is assembled with adjusting bolt together. The structure can compensate tolerance zone between axle sleeve and body and elastic transformation on stem caused by medium pressure.
Soft T multi-level stainless steel plates consist of seal ring, having the advantages of metal hard seal and soft seal. Under high temperature and high pressure, it can realize zero leakage. When medium flow positively, pressure on seal face is caused by torque of actuator and medium pressure. When positive medium pressure increases, surface of plate squeezes to seal face of valve base tightly to realize seal.
For contra flow, torque of actuator pushes plate to base to realize seal. With the increasing of negative medium pressure, positive pressure between plate and base is lower than medium pressure. Deformation energy of spring after loading can compensate tight pressure between plate and base.
Advantaged of butterfly valve
1. Have low fluid resistance.
2. Have simple structure, low volume and light weight.
3. Can transmit mud without storing fluid inside pipelines.
4. Have good seal under low pressure.
5. Have good function of regulating.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves A butterfly valve is a rotary valve which is open or closed by rotating a disk-shaped, circular or rectangular closure member fo...
- Xinhai is going to participate in the Valve World Conference & Expo 2018
- Xinhai Valve is going to participate in the 11th Valve World Conference 2018 in Germany, and our booth number is 3D01. You are very welcome to come and negotiate valve business with us. Exhibition in...
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valves, mainl...