Structure & Characteristics of Welded Ball Valve
Structure of welded ball valve:
1. Welded ball valve is made of carbon steel seamless steel tube which is pressed into intergrated welded ball valve.
2. Stem is made of AISI303 stainless steel. Body is made of AISI304 stainless steel which has been grinded finely, having good seal and corrosion resistance.
3. Seal ring adopts carbon strengthened PTFE cant elastic seal ring. The seal ring is pressed on ball to realize zero leakage and enhance service life.
4. Face to face: welded end, screw end, flanged end, etc. Driving manner: manual operated, gear operated, pneumatic operated, electric operated, etc.
5. Welded ball valve has compact structure, light weight. It is convenient for keeping warm and installing. The valve is installed horizontally in general.
6. Intergrated welded ball valve is widely utilized for pipelines in gas, petroleum, heating, chemical industry, thermal power, etc.
Characteristics of welded ball valve:
1. Body is made of steel tube by welding.
2. Gasket is made of strengthened PTFE.
3. Stem adopts explosion design
4. Temperature range: -60~200℃
5. Driving manner: manual operated, gear operated
6. Test inspection: API 598
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valve, mainly...
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...