Tips for Installing Silent Check Valve
Silent check valve is a kind of automatic valves whose disc can open or close automatically based on fluid media inside pipes flowing. The disc of valve rotates with the centerline of body. Under the pressure of media in one direction, the disc opens; when media flow reversely, the disc closes automatically, blocking media inside pipes flowing. Silent check valve has light volume and weight, convenient for transportation and installation while it is not suitable for media having granular solid or high viscidity.
Application of silent check valve
Due to the unique shape design, silent check valve improves over-high flow resistance coefficient of media inside pipes. The valve has less volume and occupies less space. It is more convenient no matter installation or repairing. The disc has short stroke, in case of water hammer happening.
Tips for installing silent check valve:
1. Both of two passages should be blocked and the valve should be stored under cool and dry condition. Rust must be prevented on body when the valve is placed for a long time;
2. Before installation, the valve should be cleaned up. Go over the whole valve. Check whether the valve is damaged or not during transportation. Potential risks should be eliminated before installation;
3. Before installing silent check valve, instruction on valve should be reviewed, ensuring that the application conforms to the conditions of valve;
4. The valve should be installed on horizontal pipe and the bonnet should be kept upward.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves A butterfly valve is a rotary valve which is open or closed by rotating a disk-shaped, circular or rectangular closure member fo...
- Xinhai is going to participate in the Valve World Conference & Expo 2018
- Xinhai Valve is going to participate in the 11th Valve World Conference 2018 in Germany, and our booth number is 3D01. You are very welcome to come and negotiate valve business with us. Exhibition in...
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valves, mainl...