US Crude Oil Import Amount from OPEC Was 30-year Lowest
Posted: 11/24/2014 05:11:01 Hits: 1071
Because shale oil revolution brought about a surge capacity, US crude oil import amount from OPEC countries is the lowest in the past 30 years. It is was showed in August that OPEC share of US crude oil import fell to 40 percent, 2.9 million barrels per day, the lowest import amount since May 1985. US crude oil imports peak appeared in 1976, when 88 percent of US crude oil was imported from OPEC countries.
The impacts of shale oil revolution on OPEC member states vary, so there is internal divergence of OPEC on whether to cut production or not. Algeria and Libya's economy is therefore greatly influenced, while the impact on Saudi Arabia and Venezuela is relatively small. Standard Chartered Bank [micro-blog] analyst Paul Horsnell believes African countries have greater pressure.
OPEC meeting will be held in Vienna on November 27, investors pay more attention to the possibility of reduction agreement. Before that Kuwaiti oil experts said, Gulf oil producers led by Saudi Arabia may refuse to cut production in this week (November 24 - November 28) OPEC meeting in order to keep their market share. If Gulf countries have to choose between oil price increasing and market share, they would prefer the latter.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...
- Usage of Valve Standards in China
- Valve products have been widely applied in petroleum, chemical engineering, nuclear power, metallurgy, electric power, hydraulic power, large coal chemical industry and other industries. Total quantit...
- Innovation, the Future Trend for Pneumatic Control Valve
- Pneumatic control valve plays a vital role in automatic control system of modern factory. The competition is quite intense in pneumatic valve industry in China. The future development trend of pneumat...