Utex Launched of New Frac Valve Product Line
Posted: 05/05/2014 09:05:30 Hits: 1159
The Frac Valve product line had been launched by Utex Industries on May 1. Utex's new Frac Valve product line contained general service valves and seats. The development and internal testing of the new frac valve product line have proven to outperform existing products in the market from a longevity standpoint and improve efficiencies.
"By increasing the longevity of the valves and seats we are able to lower the total cost of ownership to our customer base and improve the readiness of their hydraulic fracturing fleet," states Bob Ash, WSP Product Line Manager with Utex Industries.
Production quantities of the General Service XLU-4 Frac valves and XL-4 seats started shipping May 1. The General service XLU-5 Frac valves and XL-5 seats were available in limited quantities on May 1.
Utex Industries will be showcasing the Frac Valve product line at the upcoming Offshore Technology Conference (OTC 2014) at Reliant Park in Houston, Texas.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves A butterfly valve is a rotary valve which is open or closed by rotating a disk-shaped, circular or rectangular closure member fo...
- Xinhai is going to participate in the Valve World Conference & Expo 2018
- Xinhai Valve is going to participate in the 11th Valve World Conference 2018 in Germany, and our booth number is 3D01. You are very welcome to come and negotiate valve business with us. Exhibition in...
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valves, mainl...