Valve Manufacturers Realizing Global Integration Operation
Posted: 06/16/2015 04:06:17 Hits: 762
For The Belt and Road Initiative boosting, valve manufacturers in China will become forerunner, pusher and beneficiary accompanying with state-owned enterprises walking out. During the process, monetary policy, drawback and customs clearance should be designed and arranged specifically. The Bely and Road Initiative makes valve manufacturers break away from low ebb in sector and earn a bright future.
The Belt and Road Initiative is one of three Chinese economic strategies and also an important opportunity for valve manufacturers exploiting overseas market. First of all, The Belt and Road Initiative can drive demands for valves, eliminate pressure of over capacity. The Belt and Road is planned to promote regional economic integration and economic amalgamation on Eurasian continent, meanwhile gradually working out over capacity in Chinese valve industry, resources excessive concentration, unbalanced development of regional economy and promoting valve export effectively. Stimulated by several good policies such as regional economy interconnecting and interworking, Chinese capitals and industry output is driven. Valve manufacturer in China can hold the opportunity to realize joint venture and cooperation in establishing technology research and development, manufacturing, aftermarket and branches in global business area.
Secondly, the regions that Silk Road Economic Belt crosses have severe geographical and climatic environment. Therefore, those regions have extremely high requirements for performance of API ball valves, stainless steel ball valves, electric butterfly valves and hard sealing butterfly valves. Under such harsh conditions, valve manufacturers are required to update their equipments and optimize product structure constantly. Transition of Chinese economy brought by the economic strategy will force technical promotion, structural adjustment and business model innovation in return, promoting upgrading and improving development quality and benefits.
Finally, The Belt and Road Initiative is advantageous for accelerating globalization and realizing global management. Through The Belt and Road Initiative, promoted by national policies, Chinese valve manufacturers will walk out and join in international competition, which is highly conform to demands of valve manufacturers. It is also an opportunity to accelerate and deepen globalization of enterprises. In recent years, valve industry falls into decline phase. Due to over capacity, the competition is crueler. Global competition will become the new normalcy. In the future, Chinese valve industry will enter into a period of technical innovation and quality improvement, paying attention to innovation and improvement of customer value during life cycle of products. Enterprises should hold the opportunities lead by China, taking advantages, building up global strategy and realizing global integration operation.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves A butterfly valve is a rotary valve which is open or closed by rotating a disk-shaped, circular or rectangular closure member fo...
- Xinhai is going to participate in the Valve World Conference & Expo 2018
- Xinhai Valve is going to participate in the 11th Valve World Conference 2018 in Germany, and our booth number is 3D01. You are very welcome to come and negotiate valve business with us. Exhibition in...
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valves, mainl...