Valves in Water System of Heating Air Condition
Common valves in water system of heating air condition include gate valve, globe valve and butterfly valve.
For its moderate length, rotary adjusting rod and good regulating performance, gate valve is widely utilized in large caliber pipes.
Globe valve is suitable for small caliber pipes for its long length, rotary adjusting rod and good regulating performance (DN≤150mm).
Butterfly valve has short length, handle regulating rod, bad regulating performance and high price. But it is suitable for large caliber pipelines in limited space for its convenient utilization (DN＞150mm).
1. Gate valve, globe valve and butterfly valve are used for entrance or exit of water chilling unit or heat exchanger according to different situations.
2. Globe valve or gate valve is used for manifold or collector to control.
3. Entrance of pump has a valve. Exit of pump has two valves. The valve close to pump at the exit is check valve. The other two valves are gate valve, check valve or butterfly valve.
4. Small caliber pipelines at the end of heating air condition can use globe valve or ball valve.
5. For horizontal pipes in multi-story building, balanced valve is used to balance flow in every floor.
6. Drain valve in tank or pipeline is not used to regulate. So the valve which can close tightly can be used as drain valve like gate valve or globe valve.
7. For steam-condensate piping system such as steam heating system, boiler water system and steam-water heat exchanger system, entrance has a compression release valve. Safety valve is set at the position which may produce high pressure. Trap valve is used at the position which discharges condense water.
8. Plug valve is used as exhaust valve for water system of heating air condition.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves A butterfly valve is a rotary valve which is open or closed by rotating a disk-shaped, circular or rectangular closure member fo...
- Xinhai is going to participate in the Valve World Conference & Expo 2018
- Xinhai Valve is going to participate in the 11th Valve World Conference 2018 in Germany, and our booth number is 3D01. You are very welcome to come and negotiate valve business with us. Exhibition in...
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valves, mainl...