Wafer Hard Seal Butterfly Valve
Model No.: D73H Hits: 1355
Previous: Electric Hard Seal Butterfly Valve
Key Specifications / Features
Wafer hard seal butterfly valve, based on imported advanced technique, adopts fine J shape elastic seal ring and triple offset multilayer metal hard sealing structure. Applicable temperature belows 425℃. It is widely used to regulate flow or closure medium in metallurgy, petroleum, power and other industries. The valve utilizes triple offset sealing structure. Valve seat and disc made of stainless steel with different hardness, have good corrosion resistance and long service life. The valve has bi-directional sealing, according with GB/T13927-92 pressure test standard.
Characteristics of wafer hard seal butterfly valve
1. The valve adopts triple offset sealing structure which cannot cause abrasion to valve seat and disc, having good seal.
2. Seal ring made of stainless steel, combines with the advantages of metal hard seal and elastic seal. No matter under low or high temperature, seal ring has good seal.
3. The seal ring of the disc is overlay with STL, with abrasion resistance and long service life.
4. Large size butterfly valve, utilizing lattice structure, has high strength, large flow area and small flow resistance.
5. The valve has bi-directional seal. It can be installed at any position without the limitation of medium flow and space.
6. Actuating device adopts multistage installment which is convenient to use.
|Nominal diameter DN(mm)||50～2000|
|Nominal Pressure PN(MPa)||0.6||1.0||1.6||2.5|
|Applicable temperature||Carbon steel: -29℃～425℃; stainless steel: -40℃～650℃|
|Applicable medium||Water, air, gas, oil and weak corrosive fluid|
|Driving mode||Manual, worm gear, pneumatic, electric|
|Valve body||WCB, alloy steel, stainless steel, QT450-10|
|disc||WCB, alloy steel, stainless steel, QT450-10|
|Valve shaft||2Cr13 stainless steel, alloy steel|
|Seal ring||Stainless steel|
|Manufacturing standard||JB/T 8527-97|
|Face to Face standard||GB12221-89|
|Examination standard||GB/T 13927-92|
|Nominal diameter(DN)||Dimensions||Flange sizes & bolt specifications|
Products Related to Wafer Hard Seal Butterfly Valve
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves A butterfly valve is a rotary valve which is open or closed by rotating a disk-shaped, circular or rectangular closure member fo...
- Xinhai is going to participate in the Valve World Conference & Expo 2018
- Xinhai Valve is going to participate in the 11th Valve World Conference 2018 in Germany, and our booth number is 3D01. You are very welcome to come and negotiate valve business with us. Exhibition in...
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valves, mainl...