Welded Check Valve
Model No.: H61H Hits: 1467
Previous: Lift Forged Steel Check Valve
Key Specifications / Features
Welded check valve has three varieties of valve bonnet designs. The first kind is bolt bonnet, which adopts fillet and groove joint and uses gasket with the material of stainless steel and flexible graphite. It can also adopts ring type joint as required. The second kind is welded bonnet,. It is welded after screw thread sealing. It can also adopt rigid welding as required. The third kind is self-sealing bonnet which connects by thread and pressure seal bonnet.
Welded check valve open or close the disc by medium to avoid refluence of medium. It is also called as cut-off valve, one-way valve, reflux valve and back pressure valve.. Welded check valve can be classified into swing check valve (rotating with barycenter) and lift check valve (moving along with axis).
Manufacturing: MSS SP-118,BS5352,ANSI/ASME B16.34
Test & Inspection: API 598
Marking: MSS SP-25
1. Full bore or reduced bore;
2. Lift check valve;
3. Ball check valve;
4. Swing check valve;
5. Using spring to assist reset;
6. Bolt bonnet, welded bonnet and self-sealing bonnet
7. Socket Welding: ANSI/ASME B16.11 8;
8. Thread(NPT): ANSI/ASME B1.20.1.Notes: other materials based on requirements. CS=carbon steel; AS=alloy steel; SS=stainless steel
Carbon Steel CS to ASTM
Alloy Steel AS to ASTM
Stainless Steel SS to ASTM
|Type A 105||Type F22||Type F304（L）||Type F316（L）|
|1||Body||A105||A182 F22||A182 F304（L）||A182 F316（L）|
|2||Lift valve disc||A276 410||A276 304||A276 F304（L）||A276 F316（L）|
|4||Bonnet||A105||A182 F22||A182 F304（L）||A182 F316（L）|
|6||Bolt||A193 B7||A193 B16||A193 B8M||A193 B8M|
|Applicable Medium||Water, oil, gas, etc||HNO3,CH3OOH, etc|
Dimensions & Weights
|Size Port||Reduced Bore(RB)||3/8||1/2||3/4||1||1 1/4||1 1/2||2|
|NPS||Full Bore(FB)||3/8||1/2||3/4||1||1 1/4||1 1/2||2|
Products Related to Welded Check Valve
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valve, mainly...
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...