Y Pattern Strainer: BS 1873, ASME B16.34
Model No.: YPS o1 Hits: 6432
Key Specifications / Features
Valve Type: Y Pattern Strainer Valve.
Valve Size: 1/2” - 20”.
Valve Pressure Rating: Class 150 – 600.
|Design & Manufacture||ASME B 16.34|
|Face to Face||ANSI B16.10|
|Flange Ends Dimension||ASME B16.5|
|BW End Dimension||ASME B16.25|
|Pressure-temperature Ratings||ASME B16.34|
|Inspection & Test||API 598|
|1||Body||ASTM A216 WCB||ASTM A351 CF8||ASTM A351 CF8M|
|2||Screen||ASTM 182 F304||ASTM A 182 F304||ASTM A182 F316|
|3||Bonnet Bolt||ASTM 193 B7||ASTM 193 B8||ASTM 193 B8|
|4||Bonnet Nut||ASTM 194 2H||ASTM 194 8||ASTM 194 8|
|6||Bonnet||ASTM A216 WCB||ASTM A351 CF8||ASTM A351 CF8M|
Products Related to Y Pattern Strainer: BS 1873, ASME B16.34
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- What are Thread Valves?
- A thread valve is the valve with the thread and can be classified into the internal thread valve and the external thread valve. This kind of valve is connected to the pipeline with the threaded connec...
- An Introduction of Swing Check Valves
- A check valve is divided into the swing check valve (rotating around its center of gravity) and the lift check valve (moving along the axis). The check valve is one kind of the automatic valve, mainly...
- 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition
- Event: 2017 China (Zhengzhou) International Water Equipment and Technology Exposition Venue: Central China International Expo Center (No.210, Zheng Bian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province) Date: 201...
- Comparisons of Pneumatic Ball Valves and Electric Ball Valves
- (1) Pneumatic ball valves The pneumatic ball valve consists of the ball valve and the pneumatic actuator. It generally needs to be used in conjunction with accessories including the magnetic valve, ai...